<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 23, 2005

the world needs more homemade gifts! 

The entire catalog of Crafters Coast-to-Coast episodes is here. Do you know how many times I've looked for that and haven't been able to find it? You don't, but it's a ridiculously large amount.

I effing LOVE that show, but I can never remember when it's on, so even when I'm home, I don't get to watch it. I wish they would rerun it in the evening instead of just showing it at noon. (This is why I need a TiVo. Well, that, and so that I can watch "Lost" with the attention to detail it deserves.)

Anyway, my reason for looking for craft instructions now: next week we're starting a new schedule which involves earlier dinner and a walk in the evening, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to start up the holiday crafting. I haven't made my xmas planning list on my crafty blog public yet because I'm still narrowing stuff down, but damn, is it ever long. Exciting, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? haloscan.com makes commenting easy. eXTReMe Tracker

<< ? glitteratti # >>