<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

to continue a very short-lived trend, delicioso! 

Because I don't want to leave without dropping a fun link: check out Earthenwood Studios' fruit and veggie and sweets charms! Check out their other stuff too -- I got an Earthenwood star-shaped wooden button in a Sampler ages ago, and it's so charming and detailed. Love.

And how about a link to the first website I ever obsessed over? Squirrel Hazing, y'all. Seriously. See? I am not ashamed. I was young and this was all shiny new. To me.

Let's not get into the "Roar" fansites, okay? My first fandom. My role in that fandom mostly consisted of printing out pictures of Heath Ledger. Oh, ye good olde days.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? haloscan.com makes commenting easy. eXTReMe Tracker

<< ? glitteratti # >>