<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 04, 2005

plus I can never resist a good pun 

I hadn't heard of Drinking Liberally until about five minutes ago, when I was checking old entries and found a link in a comment on the Freedom Walk (gag) entry. How is this possible? Such a cool idea, and it seems really well organized. There are "90 chapters in 39 states plus DC."

The Dupont Circle chapter in DC even has its own blog, with a Freedom Walk category and all.

Verra nice. They've also got a ticker going which lists sixty-five days until the next Virginia elections, which reminds me that I should probably do some candidate research beyond this is "Ms. X and she is in Party Y." Yes, my brain really IS that big. Now, there's no need to be jealous. Well, maybe a little.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? haloscan.com makes commenting easy. eXTReMe Tracker

<< ? glitteratti # >>